Welcome to K Gudi Wilderness Camp
K.Gudi Wilderness Camp located in the Biligiri Rangana Hill (BR Hill), Karnataka, is a unique blend of wildlife sanctury and hill station.Set 3500ft above the sea level, the hill are interspersed with valley, stream and the place of breathtaking scenic beauty.And the Biligiri Rangana Temple (BRT) wildlife sanctruary , is a heaven for a variety of wild animals and birds, making it a 'must-see' for those who love the pristine beauty of wilderness. India's most wanted brigand,veerappan, with his trademark handlebar moustache,once roamed these forests.
Accommodation at the camp is clean, comfortable and non-ostentatious to merge with the environment
One of the very few resorts in India to be set inside the limits of a Wildlife Sanctuary.
A must-see for those who love the pristine beauty of wilderness.
K Gudi Wilderness Camp located in BR Hill, Karnataka is a unique blend of wildlife sanctury and hill station
Why Choose Skyway
IATA Accredited, Active Member of Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO), Travel Agent Federation of India (TAFI) & Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA), an ISO 9001-2015 Certified Travel Company
100% TAILOR MADE
- Your entire holiday is designed around your requirements.
- Explore your interests at your own speed.
- Select your preferred accommodation & vehicle
- Create the perfect trip with the help of our specialists.
- Our travel experts have complete knowledge of destination.
- Our travel experts will handle your trip from start to finish.
- Make the most of your time and budget.
THE BEST GUIDES
- Make the difference between a good trip and an outstanding one.
- Training by Ministry of Tourism, hand picked by us or our local partners as the best available.
- Offering more than just dates and names, they strive to offer real insight into their region.
- 24/7 emergency India contact number while travelling +91-8884 467 467
- Established for over 25 years.
- IATA Accredited
- Recognised by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India as Inbound Tour Operator in India.